Found! On a wall of an old bar, a poster worth posting (ha ha). A little photoshopping and we have a tolerable image. But with the miracle of modern AI, can we make it better?
At random, a possible candidate was discovered (Pixella.ai)) and with the instructions "clean up the red areas, clean up the white areas", the bottom image was produced. For 99¢ I can get it without the watermarks and for $49 per month I can get a subscription. Not going to happen.
I prefer the photoshopped version (with remaining patina)... or with a bit more care in taking the photograph maybe just a image of the original grungy framed bar ornament.
.jpg)

it's not The Shroud of Turin.
ReplyDeleteThat old thing? Throw it in the washing machine.
ReplyDeleteDo us all a favor and don't post the one above it.
ReplyDelete(ps: google image will find you plenty of files with the work already done)
Nice. Jean Carlu?
ReplyDelete