Why is the bear wounded ? My Dad was a boar hunter, he fantasized about taking a jet plane half-way round the world to go kill a Kodiak bear that never bothered him. He could be an idiot like that.
I'm with yer dad on this one. except that I hate bears and that's why, but yer dad probably didn't hate the bears, he just wanted to hunt them down for the sporting adventure. flying there in the jet plane I am imagining a fighter jet from the 1950's with rockets attached to shoot at bears if you're wanting to go to all that trouble and expense you might as well go all in.
5 comments:
Why is the bear wounded ?
My Dad was a boar hunter, he fantasized about taking a jet plane half-way round the world to go kill a Kodiak bear that never bothered him. He could be an idiot like that.
I'm with yer dad on this one. except that I hate bears and that's why, but yer dad probably didn't hate the bears, he just wanted to hunt them down for the sporting adventure. flying there in the jet plane I am imagining a fighter jet from the 1950's with rockets attached to shoot at bears if you're wanting to go to all that trouble and expense you might as well go all in.
Ground attack jets softened him up first.
Ground attack jets softened him up first
"Smash through the witch-hopples" is about the size of it.
--rats
Post a Comment