when I was a little boy I hated cars and toys that where cartoonish but played with cars that to me were satisfyingly more realistic. I wanted to play with the fragile models not a goofy abstract cartoonish baby toy. now that I'm real old I analyze it with remembering loving all the early 70's smash UP derby and movies and TV with car chases and crashes and... anything with car wrecks and slow motion car safety films, and the what have you... drag racing car explosion. Evel Knievel crashing. when you played with cars you were imagining real stuff instead... I lost my train of thought in this comment... and breaking shit on purpose so it look like it was in the wreck. then after my time over the decades noticing that kids toys are all retarded and the kids don't want to wreck nothin'.
smash UP derby commercial I posted at this very instant-https://veryextragreat.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-museum-is-78th-of-having-been-fully.html I would play with this now and enjoy it just as much as if I were 8.
3 comments:
when I was a little boy I hated cars and toys that where cartoonish but played with cars that to me were satisfyingly more realistic. I wanted to play with the fragile models not a goofy abstract cartoonish baby toy. now that I'm real old I analyze it with remembering loving all the early 70's smash UP derby and movies and TV with car chases and crashes and... anything with car wrecks and slow motion car safety films, and the what have you... drag racing car explosion. Evel Knievel crashing. when you played with cars you were imagining real stuff instead... I lost my train of thought in this comment... and breaking shit on purpose so it look like it was in the wreck. then after my time over the decades noticing that kids toys are all retarded and the kids don't want to wreck nothin'.
Later than my own toy-age, but weren''t there toy cars made to fall to pieces when you crashed them, then you'd stick them back together ?
smash UP derby commercial I posted at this very instant-https://veryextragreat.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-museum-is-78th-of-having-been-fully.html I would play with this now and enjoy it just as much as if I were 8.
Post a Comment