with apologies to Ogden Nash...
Looks like an AV, built by Ward and Avey in England between 1919 and 1924. At one stage the factory employed 80 workers, and total production of the rear-engined cars was several hundred. Ward and Avey wisely acquired a Jowett agency when the cyclecar fad died in the mid-1920's, and sold Jowetts until that company went out of business in the mid-1950's.
Thanks! Its lovely, isn't it?
Post a Comment