Welshman Cyril Kieft built a number of Formula 3 race cars after WW2. Powered by a DOHC Norton engine, these cars were reasonably successful so the company decided to build a road going sports car with a larger capacity engine. It was quite innovative, using the all-aluminum OHC 1100 Coventry Climax engine, possibly the first racing use of that former fire pump engine. The car also was the first with a one-piece fibreglass body. At 1000 lbs and 72 horsepower the car was a lively performer.
The car was released in 1954, but the company was sold the same year and not many were built. The picture above is not flattering to what was an attractive sports car. More photos and history here.