|Fredrick H. Armstrong, Toronto: The Place of Meeting; Windsor Pub. 1983|
The Princes' gates was opened in 1927 as a celebration of the Golden Jubilee of Canadian Confederation. Picture taken in 1931. The Electrical Building in the background was built in 1928 and demolished in 1972, replaced by the Direct Energy Building in 1997.
Pictures taken in 2010 during restoration work.