Tuesday, September 8, 2026

GSXR Chevrolet S-10 promotion




  I don't remember ever seeing this promotional tie-up in any magazine back then. A Chevrolet S-10 pickup in GSXR colours. I expect it was attempting to follow the Yamahauler Toyota trucks of a few years previous. the linkup was featured in the Suzuki Family corporate magazine- which I'd never seen before...





Thanks, Kevan!







 

1 comment:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

the dude that would drive that S10, with that bike in the back, cruisin the mall parking lot looking at chicks chain smoking and playing the stereo UP to loud... he would be wearing too much aftershave and he acts like a dick all of the time. today he lives down in Florida still being a dick but driving around the strip mall parking lot in a convertible wearing Hawaiian shirt smoking a cigar...his aftershave smelt through to the bank teller. he never used the ATM. his Corvette has dick looking aftermarket wheels.