Increasing hat size? I sense an opportunity to introduce a plastic version of this thing (as long as we can get the fedora and bowler hats to come back in style.) In other news, my podiatrist pal tells me it's not uncommon for foot size to grow too, (as i gain a full size in shoes long after my teenage years...)
4 comments:
I got a bucket hat I sure do wish would fit but it's too tight.
Good god (furiously fanning forehead), what can the thing weigh? ... Or, uh, wait. I guess it's almost all wood, huh? Never mind. --rats
I'll just drop this here...
https://siphoxhealth.com/articles/why-is-my-hat-size-increasing?srsltid=AfmBOoqiUU5TjNHYiLsTp6PDXZa29t6xfMpk2GBXQD8zpOwukHDVF7SQ
Increasing hat size? I sense an opportunity to introduce a plastic version of this thing (as long as we can get the fedora and bowler hats to come back in style.) In other news, my podiatrist pal tells me it's not uncommon for foot size to grow too, (as i gain a full size in shoes long after my teenage years...)
Post a Comment