Locomotive #19 was one of eight similar locomotives built in 1881-82 by the Canadian Locomotive Company for the Credit Valley Railway. It appears to have been one of the first locomotives built by the CLC to be fitted with Westinghouse air brakes. It was also the only one that sported a name- J.L. Morrison- after one of the directors of the company. It also seems to be the only one to have been photographed. When the CPR bought the railway in 1884, number 19 lost its name and was renumbered 186. It ran another 25 years for the CPR before being scrapped.