with apologies to Ogden Nash...
1. $50 says it wasn't driven from Texas.2. I had no idea that Alfa Romeo made such ugly cars.
3. Was that model called the Stercorario?
They were everywhere back then. Pretty hot too, alloy twin-cam engine, twin carbs, four discs, typical rally car.
I wondered about that too. I hung around for a bit but the owner never showed. I was drawn to its uhm... ugliness. They look better as a two door.
Not the dung beetle, but I can't find which car had that nickname.
Yeah, that fine engine with the deep ditch between the cam boxes. Don't park one out in the rain for long or that valley might fill up, completely immersing the spark plugs.
Not so far off a BMW 2002...
It isn't ugly. D.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
1. $50 says it wasn't driven from Texas.
2. I had no idea that Alfa Romeo made such ugly cars.
3. Was that model called the Stercorario?
They were everywhere back then. Pretty hot too, alloy twin-cam engine, twin carbs, four discs, typical rally car.
I wondered about that too. I hung around for a bit but the owner never showed. I was drawn to its uhm... ugliness. They look better as a two door.
Not the dung beetle, but I can't find which car had that nickname.
Yeah, that fine engine with the deep ditch between the cam boxes. Don't park one out in the rain for long or that valley might fill up, completely immersing the spark plugs.
Not so far off a BMW 2002...
It isn't ugly. D.
Post a Comment