Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sidecar Sunday



This could be a "we used to make things here..." Hannigan started in Oakville Ontario but  moved to Kentucky some decades ago..


I never did understand the concept of fringe...

 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time does the exotic dancer come out from behind those drapes?

Arthur said...

My understanding of fringe on leather clothing was to aid in drying after ride in rainy weather conditions

Joe said...

I had a Hannigan fairing on my 1975 BMW . WAY better looking than the Windjammer I replaced!

Anonymous said...

Tiny dancer

Anonymous said...

I mind riding a late 90s HD Road King; it was much nicer without the screen than with, as the airflow from the screen knocked your head from side to side. I had to do distance on it, so took it off. Pillion seat took a slab of beer nicely, though. D.