|Fred Rogers, More shipwrecks of British Columbia, Douglas and MacIntyre, 1992|
In October of 1869 the boat ran ashore about 500 yards south of Nine-pin Rock (the early name of what is now called Siwash Rock) during a dense fog,. She lay head on to the beach, in a dangerous position, resting upon a rock amidships. She was, however, got off without serious damage, and in a month or so was as active as ever in the work on the inlet.
After the bankruptcy of Stamp’s company, she was for many years a passenger-steamer and tow-boat in Canadian waters and on Puget Sound; In 1894 she was dismantled and used as a barge.