with apologies to Ogden Nash...
My uncle had a 350 Velocette; was a MAC rather than a KSS though. D.
The MAC, and other later pushrod engines had a different engine side case, referred to as the "map of Africa". I got one from ebay as a decoration (and in hopes of attracting the rest of the bike:-)
Langlitz Leather in Portland, Oregon, USA is said to have the founder's Velocette 350 KSS on display at their shop.Jack from Illinois
I've never heard it referred to as that! D.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My uncle had a 350 Velocette; was a MAC rather than a KSS though. D.
The MAC, and other later pushrod engines had a different engine side case, referred to as the "map of Africa". I got one from ebay as a decoration (and in hopes of attracting the rest of the bike:-)
Langlitz Leather in Portland, Oregon, USA is said to have the founder's Velocette 350 KSS on display at their shop.
Jack from Illinois
I've never heard it referred to as that! D.
Post a Comment