with apologies to Ogden Nash...
I am conflicted, you'll have to do your caption.
I'll bet anybody 50 cents that the Japanese chopper with the flaming skull taillight is what the Plymouth tent fellow uses for beer-and-jerky runs.
Tell me the engine bay photos are edited and ready to go.
Okay, my caption:“Whatever THIS is, it’s exactly what Plymouth engineers hoped to avoid when they designed the fastback Barracuda’s rear-seat bed.”
I wonder if the tent is covering up a confederate flag?
LOL
lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'll bet anybody 50 cents that the Japanese chopper with the flaming skull taillight is what the Plymouth tent fellow uses for beer-and-jerky runs.
Tell me the engine bay photos are edited and ready to go.
Okay, my caption:
“Whatever THIS is, it’s exactly what Plymouth engineers hoped to avoid when they designed the fastback Barracuda’s rear-seat bed.”
I wonder if the tent is covering up a confederate flag?
LOL
lol
Post a Comment