GSXR Chevrolet S-10 promotion
I don't remember ever seeing this promotional tie-up in any magazine back then. A Chevrolet S-10 pickup in GSXR colours. I expect it was attempting to follow the Yamahauler Toyota trucks of a few years previous. the linkup was featured in the Suzuki Family corporate magazine- which I'd never seen before...

 |
| Thanks, Kevan! |
6 comments:
the dude that would drive that S10, with that bike in the back, cruisin the mall parking lot looking at chicks chain smoking and playing the stereo UP to loud... he would be wearing too much aftershave and he acts like a dick all of the time. today he lives down in Florida still being a dick but driving around the strip mall parking lot in a convertible wearing Hawaiian shirt smoking a cigar...his aftershave smelt through to the bank teller. he never used the ATM. his Corvette has dick looking aftermarket wheels.
See I was so weird growing up I would have drove around in that truck wearing Harris Tweed, slathered in Polo and smoking Dunhills, trying to pick up middle-aged women at 7-11.
Boy it really pops in black and white.
I can find no colour pictures online. I tried to colorize it in photoshop but is iit blue, blue and white or the other patter- blue, red and white?
My guess is that aside from the concept, which was crushed for a write-off, none were ever made or sold.
All classics now, except possibly the outboards. The bikes were safer than the Jimny/Rhino/Cariban/Gypsy, at least above 80kph.
Post a Comment