|Gianni Marin, The Motor Car, London House and Maxwell 1963|
Hispano Suiza introduced this luxury car immediately after WW1, being one of the most expensive car available at the time. It was quite advanced, powered by a 6597 cc aluminum OHC 6 cylinder derived from a never-built 12 cylinder aero engine and also featured 4 wheel power drum brakes. Most cars had only 2 wheel brakes till the mid twenties. Production ran till 1933.