In 1910 the Tudhope carriage company of Orillia On. teamed up with the Metzger Motor Car Co. of Detroit to produce a Canadian version of their Everitt 30.
Production started in 1911 but the high price point resulted in poor sales. By WW1 the venture was finished and the last few cars were converted to ambulances for the military.
From the Globe and Mail.