According to bruzelius.info the 4 mast iron barque Lord Wolsley was built in 1883 by Harland & Wolff, Belfast, as hull no. 157. Her dimensions were 308'2"×42'8"×25'1" and tonnage 2576 GRT and 2518NRT. Rigged with double top- and topgallant sails, royals and a main skysail. Her timeline was as follows;
- 1883 July 21
- Launched at the shipyard of Harland & Wolff, Belfast.
- 1883 September 6
- Delivered to Irish Shipowners Co. (T. Dixon & Sons), Belfast.
- Sold to J.C. Tidemann & Co., Bremen, and was renamed Columbia. Reduced to barque rig.
- Dis-masted off Cape Flattery at the entrance to the Juan de Fuca straits and towed to Esquimault. The hull was used a storage depot.
- Sold to C.E. Peabody, Vancouver, and was remasted and rerigged to a six-masted barkentine and was renamed Everett G. Griggs.
- Sold to E.R. Stirling, Blaine, WA, and was renamed E.R. Sterling
- 1928 April
- (or 1930)
- Broken up at Sunderland.