Thursday, August 15, 2013

MHF Measure Wrench

I found this unusual wrench recently:

Since it's both a ruler and a wrench, I thought it should be called a "wruler" or a "wrenchler'".

Turns out it's a "measure wrench" that was made for Massey-Harris-Ferguson, apparently to be used in adjusting the distance between discs on a plough and then tightening them.

For more information and pics of this kind of wrench, see Ozwrenches.

No comments: