
I figured this was another Ford model T- related tool, but Google Lens tells me it was actually made for the Delco Light Co. of Dayton, Ohio, a manufacturer of gas-powered generator systems used to provide electricity to rural farms and homes during the first half of the last century. There is a iron cross-type (or keystone?) logo next to the "nut" text (bottom image) that doesn't seem to relate to either company.
And, below, a better view (from an ebay ad) (Thanks Dave)
5 comments:
When I see a Barcalo wrench I point out to anyone in the vicinity that the same company made the ubiquitous Barcalounger recliner that was in their living room, but it's getting harder to find anyone old enough to remember when "Barcalounger" was as well known as "Kleenex" so I won't bother to bring it up this time.
That "iron cross-type logo" looks kinda like a break-off casting riser.
Don in Oregon
Here's a closeup of one on eBay; it looks like a "+" sign maybe to indicate "battery" ???
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/678AAOSwJeRgHE9-/s-l1600.webp
Or a T?
Now that you mention it, I do maybe see a "T."
Post a Comment