Lt Col. Robert J. Icks, Tanks and Armoured Vehicles. Phillip Andrews Pub. 1945
Built in 1928, this vehicle was built for use by the British Cavalry. It was armed with three machine guns; two .303 and one .50 caliber and carried a crew of four. Powered by a 45 hp engine, the 7 ton vehicle had a range of 200 miles. It was obsolete before WW2.
Post a Comment