The sternwheeler Okanagan, here artfully photographed from the below the wheel of the the being-assembled Sicamous, was part of the Canadian Pacific fleet of steamboats formed to build traffic for the railway. The boat began service on Okanagan lake in 1907 providing service along the length of the lake, carrying freight and passengers from Vernon to Penticton. After a lifetime of service it was retired in 1934 and sold for scrap. By a stroke of luck the salon had been saved as a beach house and later rescued. It is now at the Steamboat Museum at Penticton along with the Sicamous.