Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Fun with a DeLorean


Yesterday we arrived at the local ice cream shop and and parked beside a youngish couple in a shiny DeLorean. How cool is that? Later, ice cream fixes in hand, we head back to the van. The owner of the DeLorean has the hood open, motor won't start, so- my cone dripping- I offer my toolbox and some basic diagnosis suggestions. Fuel or spark? Well not sure... but with a bit of encouragement etc. we determine there is no spark. Possibly the coil? Or? A multimeter provided the next level of testing, we find a loose connection, the motor is running and away they go. Lots of fun. I refrained from using the Flux capacitor joke...



3 comments:

VectorWarbirds said...

Mr. G you left out the most important information: What flavor of ice cream?

Mister G said...

Ha, ha. mine or his? ;-)

rats said...

Please, I need to know that joke.