Willis Metcalfe, Canvas and Steam on Quinte Waters, South Marysburgh Marine Society, 1979
Picture taken when big boats stopped at Picton regularly. The Saskatoon was built in 1927 at Midland Ontario for the Canada Steamship Lines. She was last operated in 1961, later sunk and used as a temporary breakwater at Two Rivers Wisconsin. She was raised in 1973, towed to Kewaunee and scrapped.