The title is translated from the text on the sample case. In 1951 the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company, hoping to penetrate the German market, acquired 25 percent of Phoenix to market tires for automobiles under the brand name "Firestone Phoenix" in Germany.
The agreement lasted twenty years, Firestone withdrew in 1971 when Deutsche Bank purchased the shares as they were trying to reorganize the German rubber processing industry. A merger with Continental didn't work out and Phoenix quit the tire business in 1973 to concentrate on other rubber products.
The sample case pictured here dates to that twenty year period, the contents show the raw materials and processes for tire construction both bias and the newly-developed radial tires.
Phoenix business info here.