|Double Gun Journal|
The Baltimore Arms Company manufactured side by side shotguns at 1300 South Sharp St. Baltimore, starting in January 1900. This is the cover of their 22 page 1904 catalog, they certainly present well- but they closed in October of that year. According to Dogsanddoubles.com, over the company's lifespan they made about 6000 shotguns before going bankrupt.
The site is located under the freeway near the M and T Bank stadium, nothing to see there...
Post a Comment