This is a prewar experiment in automotive streamlining, designed by German Professor Emil A. Everling and tested in 1938- 1939. The body was built on a Mercedes 170 V chassis by the company Voll & Ruhrbeck of Berlin. It was powered by a 38 hp engine and was capable of 75 mph. Apparently the car was carted off to Russia as spoils of war.
That front 3/4 view just has a 1940s Buck Rogers feel to it. The side, not so much.
Post a Comment