We used to make things in this country, #262 Dominion Fishing Tackle
Dominion Fishing Tackle was in business from 1925-1988. Begun as a storefront operation on the Danforth in Toronto by Owen Jones, the business survived the Depression and WW2. In 1955 the entire manufacturing operation was purchased by Les Bedford who moved it to Oro Station near Orillia where it remained till 1988. Mr. Bedford passed away in 1989 so it may have been a health-related closure. More history here.
|#55 Toronto Woblers|
Post a Comment