|Globe and Mail, 1919
The Dodge Wood Split Pulley Co. was originally located on Adelaide St, just west of Yonge St in Toronto where they made drive line components for manufacturing plants. In 1888 they moved to Pelham Ave. in the Junction area north of the CPR mainline and were renamed Dodge Manufacturing Co. They expanded quickly but there seems to be little information on the company after the move. No idea how long they were active but the implementation of individual electric motors on machinery instead of the old single central steam engine with power transmission by shafts and belts must have put them out of business.