Designed by Professor Rumpler, this car was one of the most advanced of the postwar cars. The engine was mounted in the center of the car, the engine was a DOHC 6 cylinder and the car featured the first use of independent rear suspension. The cars placed fourth and fifth in the 1923 European Grand Prix.
|Gianni Marin, The Motor Car, London House and Maxwell 1963|
...and now we know where the insp[iration for "chitty chitty bang bang" comes from... :-)
Post a Comment