Saturday, February 9, 2013

obsolete post. Radisson trip



I used this old post as a placeholder for radisson trip pictures. Copy and download at your convenience...







Breakfast park




The Matagami Homeless club dinner


Don't get finer than that!

Homeless once again, breakfast club

Conversations with the gatekeeper


Spruce tree scenery




Dr.Seuss Spruces

Broadback river


Rupert River




Forest fire




Blueberries!


Km 381


OK I caught up, lets go!

Urination across the nation

Made it!

Ceremonial drink.



I eat my onion rings with honey, I've done it all my life.
 It makes them taste funny but it keeps them on the knife.


There's a Cree behind every tree





Yes, that is THE  dam... well one of 6...


Dead turbines...


James Bay






Roger





Headin' down...



The rock cut

Gulp. Exxon Valdese

Gulp again.









Amos!



That's it!

1 comment:

lbgradwell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.