|Aviation Yearbook February 1942 McGraw-Hill|
Boeing built this two-engine armoured triplane in 1919 as a gun platform designed to strafe ground troops with impunity due to its thousands of pounds of armour. A 37mm cannon and four fixed Lweis guns were controlled by the pilot, other machine guns were operated by a two man crew. 10 examples were built, all were scrapped in 1926.
Post a Comment